The Impact Investment fOrum's Goals:
- To achieve measurable and sustainable social and economic growth through impact investment programs.
- To overcome the obstacles for private and institutional capital investment in impact transactions.
- To establish a rubric for the co-existence of financial performance and measurable impact change.
We are excited that you have taken the next step to examine what The Impact Investment Forum has to offer you and how you can engage with the Forum.
The Forum offers two tiers of Membership: 1) Corporate Membership and 2) Individual Membership. Whether you are a Corporate Member or an Individual Member, you or your organization can elect to participate locally, nationally or at the international level. A primary goal of the Forum is engagement with the Member community and, therefore, the type of Membership most applicable to you will depend on your mission focus and geography.
We are based in Washington, D.C. and our local activities are based on mission critical issues that impact the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including the key issues of health and wellness, poverty alleviation and empowerment, connectivity and aging, affordable housing, and women and minority owned businesses.
Our national platform activities build on our local activities with the broader categories of clean water, health and lifestyle, net-zero waste, renewable energy, green technology, and disease eradication.
The Forum’s international community is focused on strategies to effect change on the larger global issues affecting remote and off-grid locations, such as clean, sustainable and affordable energy and infrastructure, access to food, water and heat, connectivity and access to healthcare, sustainable farming and fishing, poverty alleviation and empowerment.
Each of these geographic focuses have important intersections that help to ensure best thinking solutions are accessible to every member, thus generating action impact!
Individual Membership Benefits
- Annual Member Meeting and Gala (Q4)
- Invitation the Annual Awards Dinner, Transaction Updates, and Performance Scorecard
- Quarterly Member Meetings (Q1, Q2, and Q3)
- Forum Discussion: Substantive
- Format: Keynote Speaker, Roundtable, Outcomes Discussion, Networking
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Quarterly Deal Tracker
- Forum Deal Discussion for investors and companies to connect
Membership Fee: $400
Corporate Membership Benefits
*Includes all of the Individual Membership Benefits plus the following:
- A select number of complimentary tickets to Annual Gala
- Inclusion of logo on The Impact Investment Forum Website
- Inclusion of logo in The Impact Investment Forum Newsletter
- Promotion on The Impact Investment Forum social media channels
Membership Fee: $1,400
If you are interested in an Individual Membership or Corporate Membership, please click here.